Friday 8 November 2013

this was one of my poems..... about the search within me

Pace Of My Search



I found him in the way of search
caught in a web of streams
stagnant to putrefy, the reason of quiescence
fading the vision of unfading paths
deviving the twists of entangling further

Me and and my quest were quested with tangles
that nearly bended a fleeting guidance.
The dagger of fate uncaught by shaft
lanced to conceal the way of my search.

A fool of thousand intellects consumes
but wanders to leave off the shore
shivered the pace of my journey
to fight the useless fight never discovered.

But the slow pace cleared the smog
brought to change, change could bring.
Stagnant streams sprouting than hallowing
brought me to the path off the tangles.

The steps to be, give the move
to pace the change within the change
Never stumbling any, but little to ignore
b'coz much to cover in the endless path
a path beyond the horizon of reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment